2. Do you go to the stadium to shout for it or do you prefer1 to watch matches and games on TV?
3. Which of the players in your favourite team is the best?
4. Can you watch a match or a game calmly, or do you get excited?
e) 1. Which is the largest stadium in Mqscow?
2. Do you remember when it was built?
3. When did you go there last?
4. Do you £0 to the stadium to practise yourself, or only to watch others play or take part in sporting events?
5. When was the last football championship held?
6. Did you watch all the matches? Which of them were the most thrilling?
7. Who won the championship?
/) I. Did you watch the last hockey match on TV?
2. What were your impressions?
3. What was the score?
4. Were you pleased (at the result)?
g) I. Which interesting sporting events have you watched lately?
2. Who won these events?
3. Who won the last international chess (tennis) tour nament?
X. Заполните пропуски предлогами и наречиями, где это необходимо.
1. This is an extract ... the last book written ... Cronin.
2. My brothers go in ... various kinds ... sport. Both ... them are very good ... sports. 3. Can you answer ... this question ... the sport? 4. They replied ... the letter ... the same day. 5. She only smiled ... answer ... our question ... her progress ... tennis. 6. ... reply ... your letter we are sending you the information you need. 7. The old man’s voice trembled ... excitement when he spoke ... his youngest daughter. 8. He said he couldn’t play ... the piano ... us
because he was......practice. 9. He raised the glass he was
holding ... his left hand and said, “Here’s ... your success.”
10. She came ... the room holding a little girl ... the hand.
11. You should pay more attention ... your spelling. 12. The man shouted something, but nobody took any notice ... him.
prefer [pri 'fa.] предпочитать