progressive overwork overseas tiredness
leadership gathering doubtful entertainment
V. Переведите иа русский язык следующие сочетания слов и опре делите используемые средства словообразования.
an unforgettable performance a widely-known actress an impressive scene an impressionable young man to overact a part a late riser a well-done play heavily-curtained windows
VI. Ответьте иа вопросы, используя активную лексику урока.
a) I. Which is your favourite theatre in Moscow?
2. Which plays have been produced by it?
3. Who is the most talented actor (actress) at this theatre?
4. Which parts does this actor (actress) usually play?
5. Why do you like his (her) acting?
6. Which play did you see this actor (actress) in last?
b) 1. What was on at the Maly Theatre when you last
2. Was the play a great success?
3. Who played the leading parts that night?
4. Did you enjoy the performance?
5. You had good seats, didn’t you? Were they in the stalls or the gallery?
c) 1. When did you last go to your favourite theatre?
2. Where did you get the tickets?
3. Did you get them on the day of the performance or beforehand?
4. Which of your friends did you see during the inter val?
d) I. Can you go into the stalls after the lights have gone
2. Where does one have to sit if one is late for the first act?
3. Have you ever been late for the theatre? When was it?
4. Were your seats in the stalls or the pit?
e) I. How often do you go to the Bolshoi Theatre?
2. You always manage to get good seats at the Bolshoi Theatre, don’t you?
3. How do you manage to get good seats at the Bolshoi Theatre?
4. Have you ever seen Ulanova dance? When was it?