2. Did you ask anyone for advice before you made up your mind?
3. How'many years have passed since you graduated?
4. Were you married or single when you were a student?
b) I. There are cafes and other places where young people
can gather when they want to enjoy themselves, aren’t there?
2. Are new novels, paintings, etc. usually discussed there?
3. Which days are these places crowded?
4. You can hear a lot of interesting news about art (искусство) and literature there, can’t you?
c) 1. Which of the students in our group has made good
2. You feel that you’re making progress in English day by day, too, don’t you?
3. Which of you didn’t make a single mistake in the last test?
4. How did you prepare for it?
d) 1. Have you got any nephews or nieces?
2. How old are they?
3. How often do you see them and in what way do you entertain them when they come?
4. Are they jolly active children?
VII. Выполните следующие задания.
to let you pass, to keep your seat for you. to find something out for you.
whether he’s leaving for good or whether he intends to come back, whether the seat next to him is vacant or taken, whether he’s good at painting (drawing), whether you owe him any money, whether he enjoyed himself last week-end. whether he could give you some advice.
whether he has got any news for you.
VIII Составьте предложения no образцу, пользуясь данными сло вами.