3. What did you see there? What other interesting things did you see in addition to those you’ve jusl spoken about?
4. Had you seen things like that before you went tc the exhibition?
5. Do you plan to go to any other exhibitions or picture galleries?
6. Would you like any of your friends to join you?
b) I. Have you been to any of the new districts of Moscow
2. The place has changed very much, hasn’t it? Has it become more beautiful than it was a few years ago?
3. What theatres, colleges (institutes), hospitals and other buildings have recently been built there?
4. Tell us whether there are any narrow streets there.
5. How did you get there? Is there an underground station there yet?
6. How long does it take to get there by bus?
c) 1. Have any new shops opened in Moscow recently?
2. What can be bought there?
3. Which of the Moscow shops do you like best?
4. How can we get there?
d) 1. Have you ever been on a sea voyage?
2. How did you feel on board the ship?
3. Will you be going anywhere by boat next summer?
4. Will you be travelling alone or with your family?
e) 1. What’s the weather like today?
2. Is it any warmer than it was yesterday?
3. Did you put on warm things when you went out?
4. Is it snowing-(raining) now?
5. When did it last snow (rain)?
f) 1. When are you going to have a party at home?
2. How many people are you going to invite?
3. Are you sure all your friends will be able to come?
4. You hope all your guests will enjoy the party, don’t you?
II. Сравните, как это показано в образцах.
А. Образцы: 1. This park is larger than that one. I think it’s the largest in our district.