come (up) to our table as soon as... 6. Your examination will be over before... 7. The boy will sleep until... 8. I’ll be looking through these magazines while...
XI. Ответьте утвердительно на следующие вопросы и просьбы, упот ребляя оГ course или certainly.
1. Have you ordered dinner yet?
2. Will you order them to stay aboard?
3. Could you look through these journals, please?
4. Did they look through these journals yesterday?
5. Are all the tourists aboard?
6. Will you help me to take my things aboard?
7. Do you plan to go on with your work?
8. Could you go on with this work for another month?
9. Will you write to me when you’re in the South, please?
10. Are you going to the North for your holiday?
XII. Заполните пропуски предлогами и наречиями, где это необходимо.
1. The captain ... the steamer made his first voyage ... South America about twenty years ago. 2. There are people who don’t like travelling ... ship. 3. The man was talk ing ... a loud voice, but we didn’.t understand what he was saying because he spoke ... a strange language. 4. We thought that we were going ... the river, but when we asked a man how long it would take to reach ... it, he said that we were going ... the wrong direction. 5. I was told there was a beautiful forest ... the east ... your town. 6. They’ll be going... the East one of these days. 7. When all the letters
and telegrams had been looked ... he went......his work.
8. The captain looked ... his glasses and saw a man ... the sea not very far ... the ship. He ordered his men to sail ... that direction. 9. “Don’t be angry ... me,” the captain cried .... “I didn’t know you were making a record voyage.”
XIII. Заполните пропуски артиклями, где это необходимо. .
1. Go to ... blackboard, ... Comrade Petrov, and write ... following sentence, "... capital of ... Soviet Union is Moscow.” 2. ... lecturer sometimes speaks in such ... low voice that I can’t hear him at all. 3. ... Dr Nikitin spent his holiday in ... South of... Soviet Union last year. His friends and he dicided to make ... voyage from Gagra to Sochi in ... small boat. ... weather was fine, and they left Gagra early in ... morning. When they were near Sochi, they saw something black in ... sea and thought they heard ... weak