VI. Ответьте на вопросы, используя активную лексику урока.
a) I. You like travelling, don’t you?
2. You’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you?
3. What places in the Soviet Union have you visited?
4. Which foreign countries have you been to? When was it? You went there as a tourist, didn’t you?
5. Do you usually stay at. hotels when you travel?
6. Which are the new hotels in Moscow (Leningrad Kiev) ?
b) 1. Do you like to go sightseeing with a guide? Why]
2. Have you ever been to a picture gallery or a museurr
with a guide? When was it? What did he tell you-
3. Can you recognize a picture if you have only seer it once?
c) I. Which street do you live in?
2. Is it in the centre or the suburbs?
3. Has it changed lately?
4. Is it wide or narrow? Is it straight?
d) 1. When did Moscow become the capital of the Soviet
2. Which Moscow districts have changed recently?
3. Are there many gardens in the new districts?
4. Would you like to live in a new district? Why?
e) I. What exhibition halls do you know in Moscow?
2. What can you see there?
3. Are there any exhibitions in Moscow now?
4. When are you planning to go to an exhibition?
[) 1. What’s the capital of the Soviet Union? It is an important industrial centre, isn’t it?
2. What other important industrial centres do you know in the Soviet Union?
3. Is the Soviet Union an industrial or an agricultural country?
VII. Дайте три основные формы следующих глаголов.
to say, to build, to send, to spend, to listen, to hear,
to tell, to see, to hurry, to meet, to think, to bring, to lie, tc
show, to know, to speak, to forget, to leave, tc become
VIII. Дайте антонимы к следующим словам.
narrow old rich low busy after
clean tall short to remember large wrong
IX. ДаЙ1е синонимы к следующим словам.
to go away, to go to see, high, fine, much