6. Can your child watch TV if he (she) has got a lot of homework to do?
7. What do you think he (she) is doing now?
c) 1. What kind of books do you like to read?
2. What are you reading now?
3. Do you sometimes discuss the books you read (you’ve read) with your friends?
4. How many English books have you read?
d) 1. Do you usually spend the week-end in the country
or in town?
2. Where did you go the last week-end?
3. Did you have a good time? Could you tell us about it?
4. Where are you going next Saturday?
5. Do you sometimes go to the cinema on week-days? Why (not)?
6. What interesting films have you seen this month?
2. can, must, to have to, to be able to, should
a) 1. Can you swim?
2. Could you swim when you were a child of five?
3. When did you learn to swim?
4. How long did it take you to learn to swim well?
b) 1. Can your baby talk?
2. What else can he (she) do? '
3. When do you think he (she) will be able to speak
c) 1. How many foreign languages can you speak?
2. Which language did you learn at school? Could you speak it?
3. What do we have to do to learn to speak a foreign language?
4. How many hours a day do you have to spend on your English?
5. How much time did you have to spend on your English homework yesterday?
6. What kind of English books can you read now?
7. When do you think you will be able to read original
II. Дополните предложения в левой колонке словами из правой ко лонки. На полученный вопрос, просьбу или вежливое приглаше ние дайте соответствующую реплику.
Can I...? to close, to open, to sit down
Can you...? to come, to talk, to give
to tell, to finish, to use to give back, to bring, to show
Could you...? Shall 1 (we)...?
7 Бонк H. А. и др. 193