4. to be awfuliy sorry; to forget to tell; It’s all right; I can...; to do ... at the week-end; to have a good time; unfortunately; awful weather
5. Will you be free...? perhaps I shall; my birthday; Will you ... my birthday party? Thank you, I’ll certainly ...; Could your sister...? She’d love to.
VII. Отработайте чтение, выучите иаиэусь и проинсценируйте сле дующий диалог.
“'Good -\morning, Mr Ivanov.”|
“'Good morning, Mr Brown. | 'Won’t you 'sit _/down, please? | 'How "Vare you?”|
“I’m 'quite Iwell, thank you.”|
“'Have you seen f much of /Moscow?” j “'Not _/yet, j I’m 'going sightseeing to^day | aftei our ~Valks1.”|
“I’m 'sorry I 'can’t 'help you to_/day, | but I’ll be 'abl( to 'take | you 'round ^/Moscow | to morrow }m mj ^саг."!
“It’s 'very J nice of you, Mr Ivanov. | 'Thank you f verj "^much.” |
ОБЗОРНЫЕ УПРАЖНЕНИЯ (УРОКИ I—10)
I. Ответьте на следующие вопросы, обращая внимание иа указан ные грамматические явления. Суммируйте полученные ответы в кратких сообщениях.
1. Present (Past, Future) Indefinite, to be going to,
Present Continuous, Present Perfect
a) I. What kind of exercises do you usually do in class?
2. What did you prepare for your lesson last night?
3. Which lesson are you doing now?
4. How many lessons have you done?
5. When are you going to have a test?
6. How long will it take you to prepare for the test if you have to revise ten lessons?
b) 1. What kind of TV shows does your wife like to watch?
2. Have you seen any interesting TV shows lately?
3. Which show did you watch last?
4. Did you like the last show you saw? Why did (didn’t) you?
5. When are you going to watch TV again?