3. How I Get to the Office
near (a long way from), to have to, to get to, an un derground station, to go by bus (trolley-bus), to go by underground, to hurry, to forget, it takes me, to be in time for
4. At the Institute
to have classes, to give a lecture, interesting, to make notes, not to like to use my friends’ notes, to discuss, several, to be sorry, if, to have to, to rtiiss
III. Составьте диалоги, используя данные слова и словосочетания.
1. Hello. How are you? I’m afraid, to get a cold, to my place, see you later
2. Is that ...? why, because, to get ill, I feel I must, to stay in bed
3. Can I use ...? certainly, thank you, it’s nothing at all
4. How do I get ...? by bus (trolley-bus), How long does it take ...? Don’t forget ...
5. Have you read ... yet? There are ... pages left. Could you ...? certainly, thank you, not at all
IV. Опишите ваш рабочий день, используя активную лексику уро- хов 8 и 9.
V. Отработайте чтение, выучите наизусть и проиисцеиируйте сле дующий диалог.
“'How^vare you, Mr Petrov?”)
“'Very _^well, thank you. | And 'how are "\you, Mr Brown?” |
“~\Not very well I’m a Afraid.”|
“'What’s the ''vmatter?”j *
“I 'think I’ve 'got a"\cold.”|
“Then you 'shouldn’t 'go ~\out.| The 'weather’s fvery ^cold today.| 'Shall I 'send you a _/doctor?”|
,r>vYes,| Jjthank you.”|