4. Did you learn any foreign languages in your child hood?
5. What language did you learn?
6. Who advised you to begin learning English again?
7. You don’t know English well yet. Are you sorry? What are you going to do about it?
d) I. Have you seen any interesting TV shows lately?
2. How did you like the last TV show? Can you tell us all about it?
3. What can you tell us about the last radio broadcast you heard?
V. Составьте предложения или ситуации, используя данные выражения.
Образец 1: The baby is too small to walk yet.
too young — to go to school yet too old — to work now too thick — to read in a day Образец 2: I went to see my sister’s children yester day. I am going to write to my parents all about them.
to learn History — to know all about it to be going to speak on English Geography — to read all about it
not to learn foreign languages in one’s childhood — to be sorry (about it) not to go to the theatre last week — to be sorry about it not to be able to help one’s friends in time — to be sorry (about it)
to be wrong (not to be right) —to be sorry (about it)
VI. Употребите глагол-сказуемое в следующих предложениях в Present Continuous (Indelinite, Perfect) и Past Indefinite.
1. They all learn these lessons.
2. We all have our English in the morning.
VII. Переведите на английский язык, обращая внимание на порядок слов в предложениях.
' она. тетради.
мой сын. ои.
3. Вот 6. Вот