VI. Ответьте иа вопросы, используя данные слова и словосочетания.
an interesting article a new book an English journal a Russian magazine a lot of newspapers several new texts
1. What have you read this month?
2. What (who) has your friend just seen (met)?
a new film
a student from Group Seven his sister’s children his parents his brother his teacher
3. Where have you been lately? (Where has your friend been la tely?)
the cinema the theatre (to) the country
VII. Ответьте иа вопросы, обращая внимание на употребление на стоящего времени группы Perfect.
a) 1. How many English books have you read this month?
2. When did you begin reading the last bo°k?
3. Are you still reading it now?
4. What are you going to read next?
b) 1. Have you seen any interesting films lately?
2. What did you see last (or did you last see)?
3. How did you like it?
4. When are you going to the cinema again?
c) 1. Where’s your friend? Has he left Moscow?
2. When did he go?
3. Where is he living (does he live) now?
d) 1. Have you had breakfast yet?
2. When did you have it?
3. Where did you have breakfast?
e) I. Have you ever been to Sochi?
2. How many times have you been there?
3. When did you go there last? «
4. Were you there in the summer or in the winter?
5. Did you see much of it?
VIII. Раскройте скобки, заменяя нифинитив нужной формой глагола- сказуемого.
1. “You (to see) the new picture by Picasso?" “Yes.” “How you (to like) it?” “I like it very much.” 2. “You