4. Is your flat comfortable? How many rooms are there in it?
5. Have you got a dining-room?
6. What is there in your dining-room (bedroom, study)?
7. What is there in the middle (in the corner) of youi dining-room?
8. Is the table in the middle of your dining-room oi in the corner?
9. Do you like flowers? Are there usually many flowers in your flat?
b) 1. Do you like music?
2. Have you got a piano?
3. Can you play the piano?
4. When did play the piano?
5. When do you usually play it?
6. Who else can play the piano in your family?
c) 1. Have you got a telephone?
2. Is it in the living-room or the study?
3. Which of your family likes to speak on the telephone?
4. Do you usually discuss things with your friends on the telephone or when you see them?
d) 1. What kind of TV set have you got?
2. Do you like watching TV?
3. When did you last watch TV? What did you see?
4. Do you like seeing new films on TV?
5. What else can we see on TV?
6. Where do your family usually sit when they watch TV? (On the sofa or the chairs?) Which of them likes sitting in an (the) arm-chair?
e) 1. Have you got a good radio set? How often do you
2. How often do you listen to the radio?
3. What can we hear on the radio?
4. Do you think that the radio helps you to learn English?
VI. Заполните пропуски артиклями, где это необходимо, и перескажите
This is...picture of my study. Look at it. There’s...large window in my study. ... ceiling’s white, ... floor’s brown, ... walls are yellow. There’s ... writing-table near ... window and ... arm-chair near it. You can see ... telephone and ... lamp on...writing-table. I often speak on...telephone. There’s ...bookcase to...right of ... writing-table. There aren’t many