2. When did you get married?
3. What’s your wife’s (husband’s) name?
A) 1. What do students usually do in the summer (winter, spring, autumn) ?
2. When do students usually have their exams?
3. When did you last have exams?
4. Did you spend the summer in the country or in town?
5. Where are you going to spend the summer?
VI. Замените выделенные притяжательные местоимения данными в скобках существительными в соответствующей форме.
1. His daughter is a girl of ten. (my friend) 2. Their sons go to school every day. (his sisters) 3. Their parents are doctors, (these children) 4. His friend graduated last year, (my brother) 5. Her parents live in Kiev, (this girl)
6. Her husband is a doctor, (their teacher)" 7. I like his lectures. (Petrov)
VII. Заполните пропуски предлогами и наречиями, где это необходимо.
Mary Petrova is a woman ... 32. She graduated ... the Institute ... Foreign Languages eight years ago. She’s a lecturer now. She teaches English ... an Institute. She usually goes ... the Institute ... eight o’clock ... the mor ning and gets ... home ... three ... the afternoon. Her daughter Ann is a girl ... ten. She goes ... school. She spends four hours ... school every day. ... home she does her homework and helps ... her mother. Mary’s son is a boy ... four. Her husband takes the boy ... a nursery-school every morning. Mary’s parents do not live ... her. They live ... the country, a long way ... Moscow. ... the summer Mary takes her children ... the .country and they stay ... their grandfather and grandmother.
Next week Mary and her children are leaving ... Mos cow. Mary is only going to spend two weeks ... her par ents. Then she’s returning ... Moscow again.
VIII. Выпишите из текстов 5 я 6 все неправильные глаголы и дайте их три основные формы.
IX. Заполните пропуски артиклями, где это необходимо, и переска жите текст.
My brother Peter lives in ... Kursk. He’s ... young doctor. He’s got... family. He’s got... wife and two children. His wife Helen is ... teacher. She works at ... school. She hasn’t got... mother, but she’s got ... father. Helen’s father is ... engineer. He lives in ... country now.