a) child, find, wild, mild, kind, old, bold, cold, told, other, mother, brother, another, come, love, son, ton
b) knit, rude, storey, clear, blast, cask, bleak, fit, bite, hurt, bark, right, knight, night, sink, skill, step, stern, tusk, tune
III. Определите, какими частями речи являются следующие слова, Переведите их на русский язык.
teacher lecturer newcomer helper
theatre-goer spender Communist school-leaver
economist maker communism school-teachei
IV. Составьте IS вопросов к тексту.
V. Ответьте иа аопросы, используя активную лекснку урока.
a) 1. How old are you?
2. Have you got a family? -
3. How old is your wife (husband)?
4. How many children have you got?
5. How old is your daughter (son)?
b) 1. Are your parents very old?
2. How old is your father (mother)?
3. Where do they live?
4. How often do you go to see them as a rule?
c) 1. What does your wife do?
2. Do you think she’s doing well at her Institute (al her office)?
3. How much work does she have as a rule?
4. How many subjects does she take at her Institute?
d) 1. Do your children go to school (a nursery-school)?
2. Which of your family usually takes them to school (their nursery-school)?
3. Do you think they are doing well?
4. Does your son (daughter) help his (her) mother al home?
5. Who helps your children with their homework?
6. Who teaches them foreign languages?
e) 1. When did you last have a dictation?
2. How many mistakes did you make?
3. Did any of your friends help you to revise the words before the dictation?
/) 1. When were you born?
2. When did you leave school?
3. When did you graduate from your Institute? g) 1. Are you married?