2. to like, to go to the theatre, after a day’s work, often, to see, interesting, a play, very much, once, to get home, late, before supper, to be over, then, to go to bed, at once.
3. in the afternoon, to decide, to the park, to walk, two hours, to go back, to have dinner, after dinner, to play chess, to go to the cinema, to finish
4. to like, to play chess, often, in the evening, to come to see, to be glad, last night, to have supper, together, to discuss, to go to bed, late
5. to want, to ask for, to give, interesting, a book, to be gin, at once,, to like, to read, very much, to give back, to thank
III. Составьте диалоги, используя данные слова н словосочетании.
1. to be going, to the country, to stay there over the week-end, to want, I’d love to
2. to play chess, to want, to play a game of, I’d love to
3. to be glad to see, to be going to the cinema, to want to see the film, I’d love to
4. What’s the weather like..., fine (nice, bad), to go to the country, to stay in town
IV. Составьте короткие рассказы на темы.
1. My Last Day Off.
2. How I Usually Spend the Week-end.
3. Last Sunday Evening.
4. Yesterday (Tomorrow) Morning.
V. а) Дайте реплики на следующие фразы.
2. “Thank you.’’
б) Ответьте отрицательно на следующие вопросы, выразив при
1. “Did you go to the cinema yesterday?”
2. “Did you go to see your friends on Saturday?”
3. “Did your children go to the country last Sunday?’
4. “Did you meet Mr Brown last week?”
5. “Did Comrade Petrov see (receive) you this morning?”
5 Бош H. А. и др. 129