_/night?’’ he asked me yesterday.
“We 'ofterf^go there,” she "'Do you J^often go there?” said. he asked us at table.
II. Прочитайте вслух следующие слова.
ail, hay, dew, moon, task, cow, stout, voice, took, rude, space, ear, rain, ounce, meak, last, steep, stool, moist, knock, want, wash, wasp, past, sail
III. Каким способом и от основы какой части речи образованы еле* дующие слова? К каким частям речи они относятся? Переведите эти слова на русский язык.
cultural newspaper player central
gladly skater text-book cinema-goer
beginner ninety-fifth skier decision
IV. Ответьте на вопросы, используя активную лексику урока.
a) 1. Do you often go to see your friends?
2. How often do your friends come to see you?
3. How often do you spend the week-end with your friends?
4. How often do you go to the theatre (to the cinema) together?
5. When did you last go to the theatre? -
b) 1. When did you begin learning English?
2. Do you spend much time on your English?
3. How much time do you usually spend on your home work?
4. How many questions does the teacher usually ask you in class?
5. How well do you usually know your lesson?
c) 1. When do you usually get up "on weekdays?
2. What do you do then?
3. Do you wake up your children early in the morning?
4. Do they wake up at once?
5. Do they go to bed early or tate?
d) 1. When do you usually have dinner (breakfast,
2. Do you have dinner at home or at your office?
3. Where are you going to have dinner toaay?
e) 1. Did you go to the country for the last week-end or
did you stay in town?
2. How often do you spend the week-end in the country?
3. When did you last go to the country?
4. Where do you want to spend next week-end?
5. Are you going to the country again?