10. What time does he usually finish work?
11. Where does he sometimes stay after work?
12. When does he return home?
13. What does he do on Sunday?
14. Does he usually stay in Moscow over the week-e
15. What does he usually do at the week-end?,
16. Who does he often stay with over the week-end?
b) 1. Do you live far from your office (factory)?
2. Do you often walk to yeur office?
3. Do you like walking?
4. Do you usually go for walks in the morning or in the evening?
5. Who do you take out for a walk?
6. How long does your working day last?
7. What do you often discuss during your working day?
8. What time do you stop work and go home?
9. Do you work at the week-end?
10. What do you usually do at the week-end?
11. What are you going to do this week-end?
12. Are you going to stay at home over the week-end?
13. Are you going to Leningrad (Kiev) for the week-end?
14. What are you going to do (on) Saturday evening?
15. What are you going to do on Sunday?
c) 1. Which of you reads much (doesn’t read much)?
2. How many new English words do you usually learn in class (at your lesson)?
3. How long does your class (lesson) last?
4. What time do you get home after classes?
V. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. Не discusses a lot of questions at the office. (2)
2. Our English lessons usually last two hours. (2) 3. These students usually get home at five in the afternoon. (2) 4. His sisters work at a new factory. (3) 5. / am going to stay at the factory after work today. (3) 6. You live a long waj from the office. (1) 7. They are discussing this question now. (3)
VI. Заполните пропуски предлогами, где это необходимо.
1. “Do you work ... an office?” “No, I work ... a fac tory.” “Do you live far ... the factory?” “Yes, I live a long way ... it.” 2. Mary lives near ... a large park. She often
takes her son......a walk ... the park. ... Saturdays her
sister Ann usually comes to stay ... Mary ... the week-end.
3. -I usually get ... home ... six ... the evening. 4. This