6. How often do you write to your friends?
7. When are you going to write to your friends?
c) 1. Who translates letters and telegrams from foreign firms at your office?
2. Does he (she) translate letters from English or from German?
3. How well does he (she) translate letters and tele grams?
4. Is he (she) translating a letter now?
5. What is he (she) going to translate tomorrow mor ning?
d) I. Are you going to revise the grammar rules in the
2. Are you going to do it at home or in class?
3. What are you going to speak about in class tomorrow evening?
4. What do you usually speak about in class?
e) 1. When do you usually get home after classes (after
2. Who do you usually go home with?
3. Do you like to go home with your friends?
4. What do you like to do in the evening?
5. What are you going to do tomorrow evening?
V. Выберите нужное слово из данных в скобках и прочитайте пред ложения.
1. (How, how well) do you get to your office? 2. (How how well) does your wife know French? 3. (How, how well) does your friend speak German? 4. (How, how well) dc you translate this sentence from Russian into English?
5. (How, how well) do you do these exercrises? 6. (How how well) does she get home?
VI. Заполните пропуски предлогами, где это необходимо.
1. Peter is always ... time ... his lessons. 2. We ofte’n go ... the blackboard ... class. We write a lot ... sentences ... the blackboard. 3. “Where does he usually go .. work?” “He usually goes ... home”. 4.1 like to speak English ... my sons. 5. Please tell her ... your friends. 6. Please trans late this text ... Russian ... English. 7. What do you usual!)
speak......class? 8. How often do you write ... your friends?
9. When do you usually get... home? 10. How do you get... your office? 11. He’s going to write ... me ... a week.
VII. Заполните пропуски артиклями или притяжательными местоиме ниями, где это необходимо.