b) she, meek, reel, grim, happy, pony, sack, lad, darn, got, lard, pond, mule, bloom, butter, ugly, rudder, sink, mill, fuss, hobby, Fly, cube, seept pep, send, stove, made, Sam, pane, sand, plate, mean, heat, pine, sty, teach, close, clock, shelf, cock, tape, tone, bud, fun, fume,
laid, bay, tube, lar, hard, term, bird, skirt, thirsty, icy, Iree. party,
peg, gent, peck, skin, single
III. Спишите текст н подчеркните личные, указательные и притя жательные местоимения в нем.
IV. Запомните пропуски притяжательными местоимениями.
1. We’re students. This is ... classroom. The door in ... classroom is white. 2. I’m at home now. ... room is small, but it's light and clean. These are ... sisters. ... names are Mary and Ann. 3. Open ...
books, please. 4. Sit down, Peter. ... mark is “good’’. 5. Is she a teach
er? Are these boys and girls ... pupils? 6. This man is an engineer ... name’s Pelrov.
V. Заполните пропуски артиклями, где это необходимо.
1. What colour is ... Door in your room? 2. Write ... question on ... blackboard, please. 3. Please open ... window. 4. Please close ... door. 5. Are you writing ... new words? 6. Is he giving you ... piece of ... chalk? 7. Where's ... chalk? 8. Where’s ... Room Six? 9. ... exercise-book is on ... table.
VI. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам.
I. It is our classroom. (2) 2. It’s a light room. (1) 3. The wails fn my roam are yellow. (3) 4. This cup is white. (1) 5. They are new ties. (I) 6. The table is at the window. (I) 7. The chairs are at the table. (I) 8. Klimov is our teacher. (3) 9. Peter is silting at the win~ How. (3) 10. It is an English newspaper. (2)
VII. Заполните пропуски предлогами и наречиями, где. это необхо
I. The walls ... the rooms ... my Flat are yellow and blue.
2. Please go ... the blackboard, Peter. He is ... the blackboard now.
3. Take a piece ... chalk ... the table and write these words, please.
Who’s writing the new words ... the blackboard? 4. Please come ... the room. 5. We're going ... the classroom. 6. The blackboard is ...
the wall ... our classroom. 7. Please put these matches ... your bag.
8. Please open that book ... page eight. 9. They’re looking ... the boys.
VIII. Ответьте на вопросы:
1. Is this a classroom? 4. What colour are the walls
2. What kind of classroom is in this classroom?
this? 5. Wbat colour is the floor (ceil-
3. Is it large or small? ling, door)?